Free Virtual Event REPLAY
Health and Wellness Expert Panel
Join us for a roundtable discussion on how your favorite health experts in the online space are staying grounded and moving forward with life and business in the face of COVID-19.
Steph Gaudreau, NTP
Dr. Jolene Brighten
Jen Fugo, CNS
Jennifer Zucconi, RD
Amanda Montalvo, RD
Michelle Shapiro, RD
Meg Doll, RHN
Kaely McDevitt, RD
Cory Ruth, RD
Jillian Greaves, RD
Lacey Dunn, RD
Taylor Kiser, CPT
Deena Thompson, NTP
Lucia Hawley, NTP
Emily Field, RD
Amy Hollenkamp, RD
Laura Schoenfeld, RD
Let's Thrive Together
With all the uncertainty and social distancing happening right now, I decided to gather some of the brightest minds in the health and wellness space to discuss how they're maintaining their physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Join us for a casual, compassionate conversation where we share our personal strategies for thriving in the face of this worldwide health challenge.
- Laura Schoenfeld, RD
Register Now To Receive INSTANT Access
Enter your name and email to get instant access to the replay video(s) for the Thrive Together wellness expert panel.
More About The Experts
- Laura Schoenfeld, RD (Your Host) - Laura Schoenfeld is a Registered Dietitian, coach, and women’s health expert trained in Functional Medical nutrition therapy. Her passion is empowering women to nourish their bodies, develop true strength, and ultimately pursue their purpose.
- Jennifer Fugo, CNS - Jennifer Fugo is a functional clinical nutritionist, founder of Skinterrupt, and the host of the Healthy Skin Show. She helps women with digestive problems, chronic skin rashes, brain fog, chronic fatigue, and autoimmunity.
- Dr. Jolene Brighten - Dr. Jolene Brighten is a prominent leader in women’s medicine and the emerging science of Post-Birth Control Syndrome. She empowers women worldwide to take control of their health and their hormones.
- Michelle Shapiro, RD - Michelle Shapiro is an integrative Registered Dietitian in NYC specializing in weight loss, hormonal imbalance, thyroid disorders, gastrointestinal issues and food intolerances. She’s doing great work right now helping people overcome anxiety from a functional perspective.
- Steph Gaudreau, NTP - Steph Gaudreau is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, author, strength coach, and podcaster. She’s best known for helping women around the world find a more nourishing approach to food and fitness.
- Alyssa Chang - Alyssa Chang is a brain-based health and movement coach with expertise in neuroscience. She helps her clients improve their connection between their brain and body, so they can heal their metabolism, rewire their mindset and move pain free.
- Amanda Montalvo, RD - Amanda Montalvo is a Registered Dietitian and Certified Nutritionist trained in functional medicine. She’s known as the Hormone Healing RD and she is passionate about the power of food and the power of our minds especially in balancing our hormones.
- Meg Doll, RHN - Meg Doll is a a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and a Certified Spiritual Coach who teaches her clients heart-centered healing practices, intuitive guidance, and how to love themselves to better health.
- Jennifer Zucconi, RD - Jennifer Zucconi is a functionally trained registered dietitian and women’s wellness expert. She helps women with hypothyroidism who are struggling with infertility use the healing powers of food and lifestyle to optimize their thyroid and nourish their pre-pregnancy health so they can conceive and bring a new life into their families.
- Deena Thompson, NTP - Deena Thompson, NTP is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner with a Master's degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine. Deena specializes in helping people who are struggling with complex health problems such as digestive disorders, fatigue and chronic disease, and is an expert on fasting.
- Jillian Greaves, RD - Jillian Greaves is a registered dietitian with advanced training in integrative and functional medicine and the owner of Prevention Pantry. She uses evidenced based, medical nutrition therapy with mindful eating and traditional foods to help women of all ages increase their energy, balance hormones and improve digestion.
- Lucia Hawley, NTP - Lucia Hawley is a certified nutritional therapy practitioner with a master’s in social work and clinical mental health. She’s the creator of the Devoured podcast, and helps overweight and frustrated women end the cycle of chronic dieting that has kept them in their heads and out of their bodies.
- Lacey Dunn, RD - Lacey Dunn is a Registered Dietitian, crazy cat lady, and NASM certified personal trainer. She helps her clients take their health back into their own hands, reach their fitness & body composition goals, improve their relationship with food, and develop a sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
- Kaely McDevitt, RD - Kaely McDevitt is an Integrative & Functional Medicine Dietitian who helps women optimize their health and hormones via personalized nutrition, and uses hormone, gut and nutrient testing to customize her recommendations.
- Amy Hollenkamp, RD - Amy Hollenkamp is a dietitian specializing in a functional approach to treating digestive disorders, with a focus on SIBO. Amy looks at functional gut disorders with a "root cause" mindset, and helps her clients overcome restrictive dieting so that they can heal.
- Cory Ruth, RD - Cory Ruth is best known on Instagram as The Women’s Dietitian. She works with women to help them better understand the powerful connection between the female body systems and optimal health.
- Emily Field, RD - Emily Field is a Registered Dietitian with a passion for sharing the magic of macros. She teaches her clients how to eat for their unique needs so they can be in the driver’s seat of how they look, feel and perform without relying on a restrictive diet plan ever again.
- Taylor Kiser, CPT - Taylor Kiser is the blogger behind FoodFaithFitness, and a Certified Personal Trainer and Precision Nutrition Coach. She inspires women to grow in their faith, eat yummy, healthy foods and discover exercise they enjoy.